• COBIT®5 Foundation
• COBIT®5 Implementation
• COBIT®5 Assessor
• ITIL® Foundation
• ITIL® Practitioner
• SDI® Service Desk Foundation
• SDI® Service Desk Analyst
• SDI® Service Desk Manager
• NIST Cybersecurity Framework using COBIT® 5
Governance and Compliance
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
The ITIL best practices are currently detailed within five core publications:
• ITIL Service Strategy
• ITIL Service Design
• ITIL Service Transition
• ITIL Service Operation
• ITIL Continual Service Improvement
COBIT was developed 20 years ago to help enterprises optimize the value of their critical information assets. Now in version 5, COBIT helps enterprise leaders, managers and IT professionals protect the integrity of their enterprise’s information and “get more” from their information systems, now and in the years to come
Benefits of Using COBIT 5:
• Provides a systematic approach and common vocabulary for addressing today’s most challenging aspects of meeting enterprise performance goals
• Clarifies goals for more effective decision-making
• Assists in addressing the needs of stakeholders across the enterprise
• Helps realize the positive potential of technology
• Instils confidence to enable innovation through technology
SERVICE DESK SDI®
(Service Desk Institute) standards set out clear definitions for key service desk roles and responsibilities. Certification is available for foundation, analyst and manager levels.
NIST CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK USING COBIT® 5
Provides a consensus description of what is needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity program and describes a voluntary risk based cybersecurity framework (CSF) that is prioritized, flexible, repeatable, performance based, and cost effective.